Make Changes to Your Business

ShieldAg Equipment | Hutchinson, KS

Make Changes to a Business on File with the Secretary of State

Business Entity Amendment

Form BEA Use this form to amend a business formation document (i.e. change in stock information or amending the type of business activity)

Resident Agent or Registered Office

Submit a resident agent/registered office change online.

Correct a Previously Filed Business Document  

Certificate of Correction 

Form CC Use this form to correct any business document previously filed with the Secretary of State that is an inaccurate record of the business entity, or if the business filing was defectively or erroneously executed. The certificate of correction shall describe the inaccuracy or defect to be corrected.

Corrected Document 

Form COR In lieu of filing a certificate of correction, the business document may be corrected by filing a corrected document along with Form COR The corrected document shall be specifically designated as such in its heading and specify the inaccuracy or defect to be corrected.  The entire corrected document must be submitted.

Reinstate a Business

Reinstate a business by completing the appropriate form:

  • Kansas or Foreign Corporation Reinstatement Form RR
  • Kansas or Foreign Limited Liability Company, Limited Liability Partnership, or Limited Partnership Reinstatement Form RL

Any outstanding annual reports must accompany the reinstatement.  Annual report forms are available here.  Reinstatements cannot be submitted online.

Office of the Secretary of State
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 S.W. 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612

Cancel a Business

Business entities may dissolve, cancel or withdraw by filing online.

Need other forms?

Additional business entity forms are available here.